Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Progress!

I can not believe that it has been over a year since my last posting! So much has happened and I am still in awe everyday of how God always provides. I have completed my first year of college with a 4.0 GPA and I am looking forward to starting a new school year next week. I am finally getting into the biology classes, anatomy ect... Working toward my nursing degree and wondering how God will use it...if anyone out there is reading this please pray for discipline and endurance for school and financial provisions. I am recommiting to posting more often. Please let me hear from you any encouragement is very appreciated! May God Bless You!

2 comments:

Erin Chavez said...

Congrats on such awesome grades! That's great, you'll be a fabulous nurse! I'm so happy for you :)

Unknown said...

You will always be GREAT at anything you do.

I am so proud of you!